Kaasukammiossa vai keskussaunassa?
TJT2
2014-09-30 06:48:40 UTC
Toivottavasti P de G tulee joskus takaisin ja vastaa tähänkin
x x x clip x x x
[135] With stolid irony, Terry adds:

"We leave aside for later sport and amusement the other problem with
Mattogno's gibberish on special treatment, namely the remarkable capacity
for the term Sonderbehandlung to mutate at will according to his peculiar
needs, as it appears in his eyes to mean sometimes 'resettlement' and
sometimes
'delousing,' interpretations which end up being mutually incompatible
and logically incoherent." (footnote 308 on p. 206)

Terry does not quote the book wherein I demonstrated my thesis
with a plethora of documents, evidently to prevent the reader from
discovering
that his statement is unfounded and malicious. All the evidence
can be found in my study Special Treatment in Auschwitz. Origins
and Meaning of a Term.1153 To nix his stupid irony, it suffices to
recall that the construction projects for the Auschwitz camp as of 29
October 1942 foresaw the construction of a "disinfection plant 1. for
special treatment . 2. for the guarding troops [Entwesungsanlage 1.
für Sonderbehandlung . 2. für die Wachtruppe]."1154 The first installation
was building BW32, the famous Zentralsauna. Hence, if Terry
were correct, the SS at Auschwitz would have planned to exterminate
the Jews in the Zentralsauna? Hence the ridicule should fall on Terry,
not on me.
x x x clop x x x
28-tecoar-long.pdf
--
--TJT--
Juha-Pekka on, antakaa anteeksi suorasukaisuuteni, ällöttävä paska!
- Raimo "asiallinen keskustelija" Suonio, 6.3.2012, s.k.evoluutio
TJT2
2014-12-01 07:27:20 UTC
Toiveeni P de G:n takaisintulosta näyttää toteutuneen, vaan toteutuuko
toiveeni että hän vastaa...!?
z z z z z
[...]

The truth is now called hate, but I'll defend it anyway.